4 Types of Clouds in Cloud Computing With Advantages
- Public Cloud
Public Cloud is the computing solution that provided from third-party vendors with the help of public internet. It is readily available to everyone who wishes to utilize or buy it. They are offered for free or sold by charging a certain charge. It let the users pay for the amount they use or consume in terms of CPU cycles, bandwidth, or storage.
Advantages of public cloud computing
- Users get great assistance to manage their cloud hosting solution that result in saving their time.
- Public cloud works on the pay per go model allowing users to save a great sort of money.
- Private Cloud
The private cloud is referred to the cloud computing model where the services are delivered using a private IT infrastructure to the customers. It is mostly managed with the help of online resources to the organizations. Unlike the public cloud, it doesn’t operate on the pay as you go model as there are many different ways used for calculating the charges.
Also See: History of Cloud Computing?
Advantages of private cloud computing
- The security problems are pretty less in private cloud when compared with other forms of computing. The chances are quite low of sensitive data leakage is quite rare in this case.
- There is a better level of efficiency & control offered in a private cloud.
- Hybrid Cloud
Hybrid cloud is an IT technique where a heterogeneous distributed system is created by mixing public & private cloud. That’s why it is also known with the name of heterogeneous clouds. The requirements of this cloud type are quite different when compared with a private and public cloud.
Advantage of hybrid cloud
- The hybrid cloud can be scalable unlimited according to the demand for the resources.
- Having hybrid cloud make sure that the data center equipment doesn’t need to be purchased separately.
- The services are quite reliably distributed across different data centers.
- Community Cloud
The last is the community cloud that can be defined as the distributed systems developed by combining the services offered by various clouds so that particular requirements get addressed. It can be of a business sector, a company, or even a whole community. Some major sectors using this technology are the media, healthcare, and energy industries.
Advantages of community cloud
- The level of flexibility offered by this type of cloud is pretty different.
- It gets modified according to the needs of different users.
- It is a very useful cloud for doing things like acquiring, branch reduction, and fast climb, among others.
So it was all about Types of cloud in cloud computing. If you have any doubt then please comment below.